Monday, April 03, 2006

Steve Anderson's School of Motocross

I work this a guy named Steve Anderson. You probably work with Steve Anderson, too. He's in his 40s, single, and races motorcycles on the weekends.

Until a few weekends ago, when he had a crash. This was sad.

You would think two broken ribs, a broken collar bone, and a "banged up leg" would make ol' Steve gain some wisdom, wouldn't you? You would think he would decide to sell his motorcycle and use the money to invest in a good IRA or a Hedge fund?

Right?

No. He can't wait to saddle up and break some bones again.

His teammates came to me, on bended knee, and asked me to do something to discourage Steve. "Please," they emplored, "You have too much time on your hands. Put that time to good use."

With that in mind, I now present... Steve Anderson's School of Motocross.

(22MB .wmv file, 1:35 minutes)

P.S. 99% of this is "found on the Internet" footage. As soon as I get my first cease and desist letter, this post goes. So download it while you can.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Can't. hardly. type. Laughing too hard.

Love how you put the video together. And I love Christie's cameo too!

Glad to hear Steve survived. He's gonna be mad though when he laughs with broken ribs!