Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas Filmspotting Listeners

Merry Christmas fellow Filmspotting Listeners!

For those of you who need me to explain the elaborate in-joke, here it is.

In episode #166 of Filmspotting somewhere in the 50:13-1:01:50 point, Sam van Hallgren pitched a movie idea to the ether, hoping the forces in the universe would somehow make it so. This movie was entitled Haitian Divorce. (You can go here and scroll down some to see a nifty little poster for it.)

In a mad fervor brought on by lots of caffeine, sugar, and Dance Dance Revolution, a 62-page-third-act-is-missing script for Haitian Divorce somehow appeared on my computer.

And now, here it is for your enjoyment.

Haitian Divorce

2 comments:

Magnus said...

I'm utterly amazed that 10 days later (didn't have the patience to wait another 18 days to make this a witty reference) still nobody has written a comment to this, I might but I should probably listen to the Episode 166 first... but there has to be somebody out there who did listen to that episode and who can also read & write... maybe I'm just naive.

M. Robert Turnage said...

I'm always amazed when I get comments. I think the statistics of people who actually comment vs. those who read without comment is something like 2 out of every 100 people comment. Still, it is nice to get the little piece of attention.