Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh, yeah. I have blog.

I haven't been updating this much. Between work and school and the impending kiddo, there hasn't been much time.

This is post number #447 in this site, and I would like post #450 to be the birth announcement. Having said that, I have to think of something to write for the next three posts.

So... something will happen here between now and the end of the year. Not sure what, but something will happen.

Meanwhile, here is an email from one of my professors:

Hi Robert-

As Jackie noted, I'm letting people know where they stand for their final grade...

Based on the points you have earned and with the expectation that you will turn in the final reflection, your course grade for IT5660 is:

A

Thanks for all of your hard work during the semester.

-Chuck

***

Boo.

Yeah.

3 comments:

Churlita said...

Congrats on the excellent grade. You are a rock star!

Pamela said...

good for you... hard worker!

Cyber D said...

Congrats on the grade. If you're looking for blog fodder go check out my latest post. I do 5 movie reviews in one.