Monday, August 31, 2009

Work in Progress

So the house has been taking up a lot of time, unpacking and getting things comfortable. There is enough improvement for a few pictures.

The library now has books on the shelves. Only about half of them are organized, though.


The kitchen still needs some work. I have cooked a few meals on the stove top. Right now, there is shelf paper everywhere from where we were papering the shelves.


The dining room now has a place where you can sit down.


Same goes for the living room. Both are still in progress, but look much better than they did a week ago.

Here is my office. Yes, it is typical for me to have dual monitors and a laptop going all at once.


And the other half of my office which contains a futon, a lamp, and more shelves.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Ooooh, such a pretty house! I *love* your kitchen. Looks fantastic--that was fast! Good luck with the rest!

Churlita said...

Looks like you guys got a lot done. Good job.