Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Post Where I Re-Post from Another Blog's Post

I waste a lot of time on the internet.

Every once in awhile, I find something that I think is awesome/funny/worth my time. I then show it to the Mrs. who reminds me that I have a lot on my "To Do" list and maybe I should get off the internet for awhile.

So here is the latest blog I found - KinderTrauma.

Specifically, what makes it awesome is this post.

And even more specifically this picture.



Was this a complete waste of my internet time? Discuss.

5 comments:

alex said...

Curse you. I just wasted thirty minutes on that site. And I didn't even read much. I just kept scrolling, scrolling, scrolling.

InvisibleMarketing said...

Yes.

:)

Love u!
c

Tera said...

Uhhhh....no? Whatever floats your boat my friend! :)

Cyber D said...

Internet time is in-and-of-itself a time waste so a waste of waste of time is kind of like a recursive time loop that could dangerously suck our entire planet into a black hole, thereby sending our galaxy to it's DOOM!!!

So yeah - I'm thinking you not only wasted your time but also risked the safety of our entire planet... thanks.

M. Robert Turnage said...

Alex, I am to please.

Sweetness, thank you for your kind words.

Tera, thank you for your kind words.

Cyber, I will risk anything... ANYTHING for a taste of that sausage surprise.