Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Book Idea - My Favorite Waitress

The other day when I wrote a blog entry about Google Reader, I used the phrase "my favorite waitress." I thought it would be great to link to a website devoted to great waitresses of yore, but all I came up with is a bunch of blog entries rhapsodizing about "my favorite waitress" and a book on Amazon about what it is like to be a waitress.

So that made me think. Someone out there (maybe me) needs to collect a series of customer anecdotes about favorite waitresses and set them with pictures of food. Maybe one story per page with one photo opposite it.

And it would sell in Hallmark stores! Why this doesn't exist already is beyond me. If you steal this idea off this blog, please send me a copy of your book, because I would like to read it.

No comments: